Articles by Matt Young
- City emails reveal how a Saskatoon shelter was relocated and shed light on early concerns
- Reports outline more shortfalls in Saskatoon city budget
- Rare Video: The one team the Riders have never lost to in preseason
- Rare Video: Saskatoon's second NHL bid that almost materialized
- Saskatoon's NHL Dream: A remarkable journey that came within inches of glory
- A Saskatoon NHL team playing in Regina? It almost happened.
- RARE FOOTAGE: Riders and Edmonton put up 930 yards of offence in this 1981 football thriller
- Saskatoon Blades swept by Winnipeg Ice in conference final, but season still memorable
- RARE VIDEO: From North Battleford to the NFL; A Rider draft pick who excelled down south
- 'Scrambling, rejigging lines': Saskatoon Blades battled locker room illness, yet still dug deep for historic win
Matt Young is a Video Journalist and Anchor at CTV Saskatoon.
As a youth he began watching local and national newscasts with his parents, it was the beginning of his passion for journalism. Matt would go on to obtain a diploma in television broadcasting at the Western Academy of Broadcasting College in Saskatoon. Soon after, he was hired as a reporter with the television station in Brandon, Manitoba. During this time, he also worked as an Agriculture reporter at a local radio station. In December, 2009, Matt joined the CTV News team in Saskatoon, where he reports on Central Saskatchewan events.
In his spare time, Matt enjoys reading books, religious studies, working out, and playing ice hockey.