COVID-19 alerts for locations in Saskatoon, North Battleford, Lloydminster, La Loche, RM of Buckland
Intelligence shared among Five Eyes nations indicates it is 'highly unlikely' that the coronavirus outbreak was spread as a result of an an accident in a laboratory but rather originated in a Chinese market, according to two Western officials citing an intelligence report. (NIAID-RML / CNN)
SASKATOON -- A person or persons were at the following locations while likely infectious on the following dates during the specified times, the Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA) says.
- Brown's Social House, Lawson Heights, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Brown's Social House, Lawson Heights, 5 to 9 p.m.
Oct. 20-24 inclusive
- Ramada Hotel Saskatoon, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. (each day)
Oct. 21-23 inclusive
- Hometown Diner, 20th St. W, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (each day)
Oct. 22-25 inclusive
- ACT Arena, various times over the course of these days
Oct. 22, 23, 26 and 27
- Part Source, 22nd St. W, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. (each day)
- Point Fitness, Central Ave., 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Point Fitness, Central Ave., 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- City Centre Bingo, 22nd St. W, 6 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Ramada Hotel Saskatoon, 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Hudson's, 21st St. E, 5 to 11 p.m.
- Maple Electronics, 3310 Fairlight Dr., 4 to 7 p.m.
- Planet Fitness, Market Mall, 4 to 5:30 p.m.
Oct. 29 and 30
- City Centre Bingo, 22nd St. W, 8:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. (each day)
- Dakota Dunes Casino, 8 to 9 p.m.
- Maple Electronics, 3310 Fairlight Dr., 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Fresh Co, 33rd Street, 3 to 4 p.m.
Oct. 27 and 28
- Gido's Corner Store, 2 to 8 p.m. (both days)
- Gido's Corner Store, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- The Trapper's Cabin (lounge), Parcel G La Loche Avenue, 11:30 p.m. to late night hours
- Touch of Asia Buffet, 6217 44 St., 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- North Battleford Civic Centre, 9 a.m. to noon
- Bennigans Irish Pub, Tropical Inn, 1001 HWY-16, 11 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Bennigans Irish Pub, Tropical Inn, 1001 HWY-16, 11:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Canadian Tire, 11802 Railway Ave. E, 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Burger King, 11400 Railway Ave., noon to 1 p.m.
- Walmart Supercentre, 601 Carlton Trail, 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Nov. 1 and 3
- Walmart Supercentre, 601 Carlton Trail, 5 to 6 p.m. (both days)
Rural Municipality of Buckland
Oct. 18, 25 and Nov. 1
- Buckland Arena, Northern Regional Recreation Centre, 7:30 to 9:45 p.m. (each day)
- Buckland Arena, Northern Regional Recreation Centre, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Anyone who visited any of these locations during the specified times are advised by the SHA to self-monitor for 14 days.
If you have had or develop symptoms of COVID-19, you should immediately self-isolate and call HealthLine 811, their physician or nurse practitioner to arrange for testing.