Nine cats rescued in Mayfair house fire

The Saskatoon Fire Department says accidental improper disposal of smoking material caused a Monday morning blaze where nine cats were rescued and $350,000 in damage was caused. The Saskatoon Fire Department says accidental improper disposal of smoking material caused a Monday morning blaze where nine cats were rescued and $350,000 in damage was caused.

CTVNews.ca Top Stories

Russia will annex 4 regions of Ukraine on Friday

Russia confirmed on Thursday it will formally annex parts of Ukraine where occupied areas held Kremlin-orchestrated 'referendums' on living under Moscow's rule that the Ukrainian government and the West denounced as illegal and rigged.