Latest Videos from CTV Saskatoon
PBR Auctions Contest Official Rules and Regulations
Published Friday, November 9, 2018 3:07PM CST
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS (the “Rules”)
1. The PBR Auctions contest (the “Contest”) starts at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (CT) on November 8, 2018 and closes on November 17, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. CT (the “Contest Period”). No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. The Contest sponsors are Bell Media Inc. and Rob Roy Trading and Samco Holdings, o/a PBR Auctions (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsors”).
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Saskatchewan and be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsors, their respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. Winners of a previous Bell Media Inc. contest within the thirty (30) days preceding the winner selection date for this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to participate in the prize and persons domiciled with a winner) are not eligible to enter or to be selected for a prize and may be disqualified.
4. TO ENTER the Contest, visit PBR Auctions during normal business hours at 105 71st Street West, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7R 1B4 throughout the Contest Period, fill in an official entry ballot, and drop it in the ballot box provided on site (an “Entry”). All Entries must include with your first and last names, address, and ten-digit daytime telephone number. Any Entry ballot that is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period will be rejected. Limit of one (1) Entry per individual per day. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once per day, all your Entries will be void.
5. PRIZE. There is one (1) prize available to be won (the “Prize”), consisting of four (4) tickets to the PBR: Professional Bull Riders’ performance, taking place on Friday, November 23, 2018 at 7:30 p.m. CT at the SaskTel Centre in Saskatoon, SK; four (4) PBR hats; and four (4) PBR shirts. The approximate retail value of the Prize is three hundred and eighty-eight dollars ($388.00) CAD.
6. Prize must be accepted as awarded. Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any components of a Prize are unavailable. Each Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
7. DRAW. On November 19, 2018, at approximately 10 a.m. CT, a random draw for the Prize will take place at Bell Media Inc., Saskatoon, SK, from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The first (1st) entry drawn will be eligible to win the Prize. The odds of winning the Prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential Prize winner to notify potential winner that he or she may have won the Prize by telephone within one (1) business day after the Prize Draw. In the event that a/the potential winner cannot be contacted within one (1) business day after the Prize Draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion. Proof of identification must be provided upon request.
8. In order to be declared the winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill-testing question administered by Bell Media Inc. Before being awarded the Prize, the potential winner, will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsors, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read, understood and complied with these Rules, grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or the Contest Sponsors and/or similar matters, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner shall be applied with the necessary amendments until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event, no later than November 23, 2018.
9. By entering this Contest, the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
10. All Entries become property of Contest Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the names of the Prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including cancelling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible Entries. Contest Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site, where applicable.
12. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
13. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsors and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.