Nine cats rescued in Mayfair house fire

The Saskatoon Fire Department says accidental improper disposal of smoking material caused a Monday morning blaze where nine cats were rescued and $350,000 in damage was caused. The Saskatoon Fire Department says accidental improper disposal of smoking material caused a Monday morning blaze where nine cats were rescued and $350,000 in damage was caused.

CTVNews.ca Top Stories

South Korea says North Korea test-fired missile toward sea

North Korea on Sunday fired a short-range ballistic missile toward its eastern seas, extending a provocative streak in weapons testing as a U.S. aircraft carrier visits South Korea for joint military exercises in response to the North's growing nuclear threat.