Articles by Laura Woodward
- Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools responds to leaked, internal email
- Sask. priest pleads not-guilty to sexually assaulting teen girl
- Sask. judge allows Greg Fertuck to personally question ex-girlfriend in murder trial
- 'This impacts democracy': Sask. election candidate fee increases to $500, Green Party leader stands against hike
- Brace for a hot, dry Saskatchewan summer: Environment Canada
- Sask. program aims to boost Indigenous representation in potash mines
- 'These are really big cookies': Crumbl Cookies draws crowd in Saskatoon
- How a hate speech investigation led to child pornography charges for a Saskatoon man
- 'People have nowhere to go': Saskatoon city councillor releases statistics that show increase in homelessness
- 'A really good feeling': Saskatoon students adapt toys for kids with disabilities
Laura Woodward is a multimedia journalist, with a passion for telling impactful Canadian stories.
She graduated from Ryerson University with a bachelor of journalism. She completed part of her degree on exchange in Perth, Australia.
She started her career at the Business News Network (BNN), working on the digital team. She then worked on BNN’s flagship show, Market Call, as a chase producer.
She started with CTV Saskatoon in 2017.
She enjoys travelling to new countries, but likes to go back home to her roots in Caledon, Ont.