Articles by Laura Woodward
- 'It’s disappointing': Restaurants say Sask. budget missed the mark
- 'Notoriously untransparent': Sask. budget to reduce surgery backlog has no plan behind it, expert says
- Top-selling Sask. realtors faked paperwork to get mortgages approved for clients, police say
- 'It’s very exciting': Blackstrap glamping resort set to open this summer
- 'We aren’t nearly as competitive as Newfoundland': How the Sask. $200K doctor incentive compares
- 'Deer are moving in and taking their share': Sask. rural leaders call for action on growing wildlife populations
- 'We will be down to one doctor': Saskatchewan offers $200K bonus for rural physicians
- After sexually abusing people with disabilities at Sask. group home, Brent Gabona went on to work at SARCAN
- Saskatoon dance teacher makes court appearance on child pornography charges
- Sask. man was drugged, sexually abused, held under water while living in group home, lawsuit alleges
Laura Woodward is a multimedia journalist, with a passion for telling impactful Canadian stories.
She graduated from Ryerson University with a bachelor of journalism. She completed part of her degree on exchange in Perth, Australia.
She started her career at the Business News Network (BNN), working on the digital team. She then worked on BNN’s flagship show, Market Call, as a chase producer.
She started with CTV Saskatoon in 2017.
She enjoys travelling to new countries, but likes to go back home to her roots in Caledon, Ont.