Articles by Francois Biber
- Saskatoon community association calling on police for assistance following string of harassment incidents
- 'We don't see agricultural residue as waste': U of S researchers tackling Sask.'s arsenic problem in water
- Judge’s order axes condo corporation, paves way for sale of troubled Saskatoon high-rise
- Saskatoon leaders grapple with how to address 'new level of homelessness'
- Saskatoon committee endorses extending school zone times, adding playground speed zones
- Saskatoon's largest solar farm goes ahead with installation planned for 2022
- Saskatoon Blades' powerplay scores 4 in win over Medicine Hat
- 'Celebrate the uncertainty': New Saskatoon video store offers throwback experience
- Saskatoon protesters take aim at provincial government's social assistance changes
- Sask. COVID-19 cases likely underreported due to drop in testing rates: health official
Francois Biber left CTV News in November of 2021.
Originally from Markham, Ont., Francois graduated from Wilfrid Laurier University with a degree in Communications Studies, before completing his journalism diploma at Centennial College in Toronto.
Francois got his start in journalism at a community newspaper in Vermilion, Alta., before moving to Saskatoon in 2012. Since then he’s worked in radio and television news with a focus on civic and provincial politics, sports and court reporting.
He loves learning on the job, sharing evidence-based research. He’s always looking to profile alternative sports and quirky human interest stories as well. Growing up as a Pittsburgh Penguins fan, he also cheers for the Toronto Maple Leafs, Green Bay Packers, Toronto Blue Jays and closely follows the UFC.