RCMP are retracing details from the day a missing Saskatoon woman, believed to be the victim of a homicide, was last seen one year ago.

Police and the family of Sheree Fertuck hope the information prompts members of the public with knowledge of her disappearance to come forward.

“Someone knows what happened to Sheree,” RCMP Staff Sgt. Murray Chamberlin said in a media release Wednesday. “Please reach out to police with any information you may have.”

Fertuck, who was 51 when she was reported missing in December 2015, was last seen exactly one year ago Wednesday leaving her family’s farm yard east of Kenaston, Sask. The mother of three was headed out to haul gravel.

Mounties say her day began when she left for work at about 9:30 a.m. She was wearing grey sweatpants, a grey sweater and white running shoes. She was seen at the gravel pit, just off Highway 15 and about 25 kilometres east of the central Saskatchewan community, about an hour later.

She ate lunch with her family at their Kenaston-area home around noon before travelling back to the gravel pit at about 1:30 p.m., according to police. She missed a scheduled appointment that night, at 8 p.m.

Her semi-truck, with her keys, coat and cellphone inside, was found the next day at a gravel pit just off Highway 15, about 25 kilometres east of the central Saskatchewan community.

A body has yet to be found, but police are treating her disappearance as a homicide.

“She’s never off of my mind,” Fertuck’s mother Juliann Sorotski said.

“I just hope whoever did this awful thing would come forward and say where she is, so that we could bring her back home and have some kind of closure to this nightmare.”

No charges have been laid in the case and RCMP spokespersons have yet to clarify if investigators have any suspects.

A court document dated Jan. 19, 2016, stated police believe Fertuck was murdered by her husband.

The document cited an oath from Cpl. Jeremy Anderson, who said he has “reasonable grounds to believe” Greg Fertuck murdered his wife.

The two were separated, according to the document. The oath was part of an application from Sheree’s son, Lucas Fertuck, to be appointed property guardian of his mother’s affairs.

Lucas stated in the application his father has attempted to cash in joint investments.

--- with files from CTV Saskatoon's Taylor Rattray