Here are the COVID-19 testing, vaccine and mask rules for the Eric Church concert in Saskatoon
SaskTel Centre is providing an update to fans attending the Eric Church concert on Saturday as proof of vaccination/negative COVID-19 test protocols are in place.
Pre-screening of vaccination status will be available at the SaskTel Centre Box Office, gaining them a tamper-proof wristband:
- Thursday, October 21 from 4:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 22 from 4:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 23 starting at 6:00 p.m.
Fans must present any of the authorized proof of vaccination or certificate of negative test results along with government-issued photo ID to help streamline their arrival at the entrances.
Fans requiring COVID-19 testing must have it done between Wednesday at 6 p.m. and Saturday at 6 p.m.
SaskTel Centre has partnered with Prairie Industrial Health Services to offer testing for ticket purchasers:
- Thursday, October 21 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. at Prairie Industrial Health Services (2911-D Cleveland Ave, Saskatoon). Cost is $25 per test. Must present ticket to Eric Church.
- Friday, October 22 8:00 am until 5:00 p.m. at Prairie Industrial Health Services. Cost is $25 per test. Must present ticket to Eric Church.
- Saturday, October 23 12:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. at SaskTel Centre. Cost is $30. Limited availability.
Masks are mandatory to enter the venue and must be worn at all times inside unless actively drinking or eating. Fans will be asked to remove/lower masks to verify photo I.D.
Fans under the age of 12 are exempt from the proof of vaccination/negative test policy but masks are required for all guests aged two and over.
Doors open at 7 p.m. and show time is at 8 p.m. There is no opening act.