Saskatoon News | Local Breaking | CTV News Saskatoon
Garage fire leaves $25K in damages, fire department says
SASKATOON -- The Saskatoon Fire Department says a garage fire that happened on Saturday evening was accidental.
At around 8:04 p.m. a fire inside a detached garage was reported by a 9-1-1 caller. The fire was located behind 235 Ave. J North.
Crews witness smoke and flames coming from a vehicle inside the garage. The blaze was under control in 20 minutes and no one was injured.
The investigator estimates the cost of damages at $25,000.