Family taken to hospital after CO scare
Published Friday, December 14, 2012 8:22AM CST
Last Updated Friday, December 14, 2012 7:40PM CST
It was a scary morning for a Saskatoon family Friday after a high level of carbon monoxide was discovered in their home.
Five people were taken to hospital after firefighters responding to a call discovered an elevated level of carbon monoxide in the family’s College Park neighbourhood home.
There was no immediate information on the family’s condition.
Saskatoon Fire and Protective Services says an investigation is underway determine the source of the problem.
Five people were taken to hospital Friday over concerns about carbon monoxide exposure.